New season.


I remember all these years, longing for a change that hardly came.

Then, one day, against all expectations, a door was opened to me. 
That day, instead of hurrying, I recall having felt a slight hesitation. 
After all, maybe that road was heading to another disappointment. 
But finally, I was convinced that I have to give it a chance.
Even with a day after the deadline, I applied for the job.
Then, I was called for an interview.
Then, congratulated for the job.

All of this happened a way too fast that I didn't even have time to realize what was happening. 
Too fast for me, and too fast for my Boss too. But not too fast for the Lord, as He is the One holding the script.

I reckon that out of the comfort zone is not a place I enjoy to be. But I have to admit that this is a transition place I have to be.
For many years, I have been feeling misplaced, unfit, fighting to be grateful for that job-blessing that many people were praying to have.
Now the time has come for a change, and this change is a gift from the Lord who knows me so well, and Whose wisdom goes beyond infinity.

So, I choose to lean on Him. I choose to celebrate this new season with a heart full of gratitude. 
My prayer is this: Lord, lead me on.


Popular Posts