Still growing


These days have been very hectic. Sometimes, 24 hours seem to get shorter as my To do list grows longer. It happens that my body and mind just decide to go on strike and I sleep lazily on my bed until 7 in the morning -knowing all that is awaiting: changing the baby, feeding her, feeding myself, preparing the stuff to bring, the way to my mum's place, and finally, going to work. (The house cleaning has been forgotten so many times already, as if it was able to clean itself LOL)
At times, I feel that parenting is a whole package of blessings and tasks. I come to wonder how parents can go on like this without a helper? Are they superparents with a superpower to be able to manage everything?
As far as I am concerned, being a parent excels in highlighting my weaknesses in so many areas. I live dozens of non productive days in a row (that's how I feel it), both at work or at home. I am tired and can't even read or draw, I prefer other easy leisures like social medias (my time killler!). I often suprise myself on how I can get irritated or frustrated because my baby is trying is bossy. All those little things...
Anyway, parenting also shows me that I am very limited and not self sufficient. I really need help (thankful that my husband is a good one) and I desperatly need God, I do. Thanks God for being this patient with me and for taking care of me as your daughter, who is in charge of a little princess who is also one of your daughters...

Popular Posts